Welcome! Located in the Tri-Cities Region of Northeast Tennessee near I-81 and I-26, Milligan College is a thriving Christian liberal arts college offering a top-notch education. Milligan offers more than 30 academic majors and prepares students to think critically, communicate clearly, and meet challenges with integrity and character — all to serve God and humanity. We invite you to visit Milligan and experience all that it has to offer.
A campus visit is an experience for the whole family to enjoy. Whether you’re a senior in high school, an underclassman, or a potential transfer or graduate student, we are ready to tailor a visit to Milligan that is certain to meet your needs.
Admissions Open House
Come see an in-depth look at all that Milligan has to offer. During your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with college administrators, faculty, and students, learn more about the academic programs, become familiar with student life and support services, eat lunch in our beautiful dining center, learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities, and explore the campus. It’s an excellent opportunity to get all your questions answered by the people who know best. The day begins at 8 a.m. and concludes by early afternoon to allow for travel time. Click here to learn more.
Connections: New Student Orientation
Connections: New Student Orientation is a 24-hour event for new students and parents (non-traditional students click here) that will prepare you for a smooth and easy transition to college life. Make plans to join us! You’ll connect with your new collegiate home in many ways as you become part of the Milligan community.
- Begin to build friendships with other new Milligan students...maybe even find your roommate!
- Meet faculty and staff — those who will serve as your mentors for the next few years.
- Select courses for the Fall semester and leave with a schedule in hand — no need to worry over the summer about which courses you’ll take.
- Address your parents’ questions and needs with special sessions just for them.
- Discover how you can be involved with student activities.
- Receive answers to your remaining financial aid questions.
- Have your student ID made so you can start using it from Day 1.
- Become familiar with Milligan’s campus — the place where you will spend your time learning and living.
You’re welcome to attend Connections even if you haven’t quite reached the point of making a final decision to attend Milligan. Perhaps this experience will provide the final piece of the puzzle. Your Admissions Counselor is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Milligan College!
The Office of Admissions hosts students and families on most weekdays (limited options are available on many Saturdays). Your visit is personalized for you and may include any of the following:
Milligan welcomes group visits from churches and other organizations. If you have juniors or seniors in high school who would like to meet with a certain professor or coach, please let us know when you call so we can make the appointments ahead of time. Here are some other guidelines to use while planning your visit:
- Milligan will provide housing in the residence halls for one night at no charge. Longer stays are discouraged.
- Each person in your group will be provided a meal pass good for one complimentary meal. Other meals are the responsibility of the individuals.
- The Office of Admissions strongly discourages young children, pre-teens, and adults from being housed in the residence halls. Special arrangements should be made to avoid this situation. See our list of local accommodations.
- All groups visiting the campus are required to arrive before 10 p.m.
- Room and board are not available during final exam weeks, during breaks, or during the summer.
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Our Campus Visit Coordinator will be glad to help arrange your visit. She'll make sure your time at Milligan is well-planned and worthwhile.