Welcome! Located in the Tri-Cities Region of Northeast Tennessee near I-81 and I-26, Milligan College is a thriving Christian liberal arts college offering a top-notch education. The college offers more than 100 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees and concentrations in a variety of fields, along with graduate and adult degree completion programs. We prepare students to think critically, communicate clearly, and meet challenges with integrity and character — all to serve God and humanity. Come visit Milligan and experience all that it has to offer.
A campus visit is an experience for the whole family to enjoy. Whether you’re a senior in high school, an underclassman, or a potential transfer or graduate student, we are ready to tailor a visit to Milligan that is certain to meet your needs.
Buff Day: Admissions Open House
Experience life as a Buff for a day. Attend information sessions about college life and meet one-on-one with our students and faculty. Eat lunch in the cafeteria and take a tour of our beautiful campus. Click here to learn more.
We are happy to schedule visits during breaks, but class visits, meetings with professors and coaches, meals in the dining center, and residence hall stays may not be possible. (NOTE: Milligan's Spring Break is March 10-14, 2014. Saturday visits are not available during the Summer.)
The Office of Admissions hosts students and families on most weekdays. We do not schedule visits during our Open House days. Your visit is personalized for you and may include any of the following:
Milligan welcomes group visits from churches and other organizations. If you have juniors or seniors in high school who would like to meet with a certain professor or coach, please let us know when you call so we can make the appointments ahead of time. Here are some other guidelines to use while planning your visit:
- Milligan will provide housing in the residence halls for one night at no charge. Longer stays are discouraged.
- Each person in your group will be provided a meal pass good for one complimentary meal. Other meals are the responsibility of the individuals.
- The Office of Admissions strongly discourages young children, pre-teens, and adults from being housed in the residence halls. Special arrangements should be made to avoid this situation. See our list of local accommodations.
- All groups visiting the campus are required to arrive before 10 p.m.
- Room and board are not available during final exam weeks, during breaks, or during the summer.
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Our Campus Visit Coordinator will be glad to help arrange your visit. She'll make sure your time at Milligan is well-planned and worthwhile. (NOTE: Milligan's Spring Break is March 10-14, 2014. Saturday visits are not available during the Summer.)